R&E Documentation Management System
There is always a possibility your R&E claim will be subject to a detailed review by the IRS to ensure it meets the requirements of their program. To effectively support claims made to the R&E program, the
IRS requires many documents. It is best to keep track of all relevant documents throughout the fiscal year. However, we understand this can be challenging and time consuming.
EVAMAX team will represent & prepare you for IRS’s reviews to defend your claim. In fact, we put steps & best practices in place when we begin working with you to ensure the overall strength of the claim and maximize your refunds.
Supporting Documents Needed
Some examples of supporting documents that may be useful to your claim include:
- Project or Experimentation plans
- Design, system architecture and source code (software development)
- Design documents and technical drawings, project records, laboratory data, Test protocols, data, results, analysis, and conclusions, professional publication
- Photographs, videos, Prototypes, samples, scrap records
- Records of resources allocated to the project, timesheets, activity records, payroll records
- Purchase invoices and proof of payment
- Accounting record
We understand that program compliance may be overwhelming and a distraction from your business focus. Which is why we emphasize working with your team to organize a custom system to make the R&E Claim process seamless.